Monday 8 April 2013

Continue To Wait

I don't mind waiting really. I'm not in a hurry to have child #3 but for the sake of planning, it would be nice to know what my options are or will be in the future.

The clinic doesn't think there will be a problem with me bringing over a surrogate. I'm just waiting for confirmation from their lawyer. They initially asked me to provide details on my surrogate so they can have sufficient information to advise me whether I can bring her over or not. I am not sure what details they would like me to provide so I'm waiting for that list of details as well.

I also took the opportunity to directly email Dr. Radhey Sharma myself and get his perspectives on things. I just wanted to increase the amount of information I had on my situation. Nothing new - he advised me that the MHA is in the process of revising the earlier guidelines and suggested waiting a few more days or weeks.

So I continue to wait patiently. Life keeps me very busy - I wish I could be on parental leave forever. My daughter is almost three months and November seems too close for comfort! LOL!

Thank you for letting me share this part of my world with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment