Saturday 27 July 2013

Can It Be True?

I am excited about a potential return to surrogacy in India. I am not sure where things exactly stand with singles but from what I gather, there's a window of opportunity. I have emailed SCI to confirm and I hope to hear good news from them soon. Although I was thinking about waiting before having my next child, there's a part of me that would like to try ASAP. Life is too short for me to wait for the ideal time - I would just make it work. I say this now especially because my daughter is a wonderful 6.5 month old and my son is an awesome 5.5 year old. If they were more work (aka high maintenance), the decision to have a third child NOW would be tougher to make. Also, if the window is opened again, who knows how long it will stay open. I will keep everyone updated and hopefully, I can announce with much excitement a happy return to the SCI family!

Thank you for letting me share this part of my world with you!

4 comments:

  1. Knowing the Indian gov is definitely conservative, I would run to the window given you are financially secured and your little pearls are low-maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not holding my breath but definitely going to "sprint" like never before when that window presents itself... whether it's sooner or later!

      Delete
  2. Fingers crossed on your behalf!

    ReplyDelete