Friday 19 October 2012

Just In Time

We are back from Disneyland - 39 different rides, 63 times in total on rides. My 4-year-old is such an awesome boy, trying different things and waiting patiently in the lines. Of course, I planned things out so he wouldn't have to wait to long in the lines - 20 minutes at most of those were usually in the morning gate line-ups. We went on the Tower of Terror 5 times and 4 times on Big Thunder, Grizzly River Run, Splash Mountain, and Soarin' Over California.

We return just in time for the frozen embryo transfer on Saturday, October 20. Then the 2ww begins again - hopefully with some good news once the 2ww is over. I can only hope and wish for the best like everyone else. Work-wise, the next two weeks (and pretty much until the end of the year) will be super-busy so time will fly by very quickly. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers in the next two weeks.

Thank you for letting me share this part of my world with you!

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck! Our transfer is this Monday--here's hoping we meet in Delhi in 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! All the best with your transfer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck this time.We will be thinking of everyone and hoping for a bfp.
    Cheers I&D

    ReplyDelete