According to schedule, I got an email today from SCI advising me that they have started my egg donor's down regulation - this means her own natural cycle will be temporarily "shut down". A blood test and suppression scan is planned in two weeks to assess whether my egg donor is clear for stimulation. I should receive an update on August 20. I'm assuming all will go well based on her previous donation; however, you just never know about these things so we shall wait and see.
I'm just waiting to hear back from their concierge regarding potential accommodations, transportation, etc. My plan is to stay at the Svelte Hotel - in general, I have read positive comments about the hotel. It will also be the hotel of choice during baby pick-up.
Thank you for letting me share this part of my world with you!
Post a Comment