Wednesday 1 August 2012

Row of Ducks

So I have all my ducks in a row as they say - everything came together quite quickly. I received the treatment schedule, which determined my dates of travel. Basically, I will be there five days - three days I will be making a "deposit" and two days are free in between the deposit days. On the three active days, I will also be meeting Dr. S as well as the lawyer to review the legalities.

I also picked up my tourist visa today - it took less than three days to process - and decided on cycling with one surrogate instead of two. Finally, tomorrow, I will be forwarding my paperwork and hopefully finalizing flights and hotel. I had a few questions about payment but will forward my first installment soon too. It also hit me that I need to get immunized before going to India. I cannot believe in a month's time, I will be on a flight to India.

Thank you for letting me share this part of my world with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment