Friday 3 August 2012

Hot? Dirty? Spicy?

I have not shared my journey to India with many friends and family yet but I have shared the fact that I'm taking a trip to India for a "vacation". This has stumped many of my friends and family. Although they see it being a wonderful colourful adventure, they also know very specifically that I do not like hot weather, dirty places, and spicy foods. I will say that they are right - India is not one of my top places to vacation in; however, I still believe, surrogacy aside, it will be great to visit India. One thing I'm not looking forward to seeing - and who would - are the poor, the homeless, and the handicapped. I've seen it before in my world travels, but is still makes me quite sad. Things are moving along - getting excited as the date nears!

Thank you for letting me share this part of my world with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment